土木在线论坛 \ 人才招聘 \ 学生专栏 \ Doyoubelieve in true love

Doyoubelieve in true love

发布于:2006-08-21 00:12:21 来自:人才招聘/学生专栏 [复制转发]
I don’t know whether any of you have seen the film "Love never dies", but I strongly suggest you watch it. It is such a romantic and horrible film. Of course, you must be brave enough, because it is about a vampire’s love story. Dracula, the ancestor of vampire in that film, chased his lover Mina across the ocean, across the time, which really moves me.

Friends often say that true love doesn’t exist in this world, I’d better find someone rich and marry him, or I may regret in the future. However, I always wonder if true love doesn’t exist, why do so many people seek for this unexistence?

What is true love? Since a vampire, who is considered to be a beast, can have passion to chase what he loves( though it is only a film), why can’t we do this? I believe human beings are born good. Everyone has a pure heart. It all depends on who they are facing, doesn’t it? My friends say I’m too innoncent to be in this society, too naive to even live in our planet, but I stick to my mind and will find my Dracula, my destined lover,with all my life. If I am destined to live alone without him, then just let me be. Be alone is much better than be lonely.

Of course, I must be able to raise myself, or I, this maybe-future- witch , may become the stumbling block to some people. Hehe.....

全部回复(5 )

只看楼主 我来说两句
  • xbwang1982
    xbwang1982 沙发
    I believe it ,In my opinion the true love in the world is exist,if you come across a girl and you love each other very much ! You can get the true love! There is no endness for the love!
    2006-11-10 23:35:10

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • borozj
    borozj 板凳
    偶居然还认得题目。。。。
    汗。。。。俺英语水平还是不错滴。。。

你相信真爱吗????
    哈哈。。。
    2006-08-29 14:42:29

回复 举报
    赞同0