土木在线论坛 \ 暖通空调 \ 热泵工程 \ 也谈小型家用地源热泵系统

也谈小型家用地源热泵系统

发布于:2011-07-24 16:54:24 来自:暖通空调/热泵工程 [复制转发]
许多别墅业者都十分关注小型家用地源热泵,但大多业者在关注一段时间后,选择了放弃。地源热泵空调与常规空调相比,其社会效益显著--节能,较常规空调节能20%-50%;但缺点也是显著的,投资是常规空调的2-4倍,其经济效益低下,投资回收期长,甚至是负的回报率。因此,地源热泵在西方发达国家市场占有率也非常低,仅在1%左右。
2009-2010年,为鼓励使用地源热泵,美国政府采取新政策,对安装地源热泵者实行政策优惠(贴息、退税、优惠电价等),优惠幅度约占总投资的45-55%,因此,去年美国的地源热泵用户有较大幅度的上升。
但在中国,大多地方都没有优惠政策,即使有政策,普通的住宅用户也享受不致,再加之设备价格较国外更贵,普通住宅用户安装地源热泵就更不划算了。

全部回复(2 )

只看楼主 我来说两句抢地板
  • georgeshao
    georgeshao 沙发
    2011-07-24 16:59:24

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • georgeshao
    georgeshao 板凳
    引用国外用户的分析:
    Woodbine Cat, I don抰 have geothermal and no dog in this fight but I have researched geothermal and other alternative energy sources to the nth degree. The environmental folks and those making money in the alternative energy business hate my information but I抣l debate the best of them (and I have) with facts and prove my information every time.
    I have researched geothermal, wind and solar for many of my own projects and never was it a sound financial choice. If money is no object and you have the passion then go for it. We all spend money on things that are poor investments. I spent a ton on a backup generator system that barely gets used. It was a poor investment but it抯 nice to have. If you抮e looking to geothermal or any other alternative energy source to save you money, then sorry to bring the bad news because it抯 going to cost you more, not save.

Comparing apples to apples in tonnage, features, quality and knowledgeable installers, geothermal is going to cost you at least double the price of traditional HVAC systems. For my projects, it would take a 12 to 13 year payback and I抦 in your area of the country. If I financed those additional costs, the additional P&I payments would have been higher than the energy savings meaning there is no savings until the loan is paid off. Even with CD and other investment rates so low right now, these alternative energy sources are still an expense, not an investment.

There抯 a good reason why these alternative energy sources have been around for decades (some much longer) and still only get installed less than 1% of the time. There is a good reason why almost no real estate investment owners install these systems on their investment properties. There is a good reason why most geothermal installers don抰 even install these systems on their own properties. The reason, it抯 a poor financial decision.

I have spoken with 15 to 20 property owners around the country with geothermal. Most were new construction but some were replacing older systems and they averaged a 40% to 50% decrease in energy with the new geothermal. Two stated an increase in energy but I think they had poor designs and installations using less expensive equipment and HVAC contractors. There are very few good geothermal installers and they charge a premium even in this down market.

A 40% to 50% decrease in energy is good but I have replaced older systems with new heat pumps and got a 30% energy decrease just with newer equipment and efficiency ratings. If this is purely a financial choice, replace with a high efficiency system and insulate and seal your home as much as you can afford. This will be your best investment by far!!! Any honest geothermal installer will confirm my information.
    2011-07-24 16:56:24

回复 举报
    赞同0
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

热泵工程

返回版块

4.66 万条内容 · 354 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

1.8立方的空间怎么算热负荷?

1.8立方的空间要做烘干用,温度从20度生到70度 才多大的热负荷?

回帖成功