土木在线论坛 \ 注册考试 \ 注册土木工程师 \ 黑魔方:07考研必备语法精要速览

黑魔方:07考研必备语法精要速览

发布于:2006-04-14 18:15:14 来自:注册考试/注册土木工程师 [复制转发]
平行结构

1.注意由并列连词或等立连词连接的成分在语法形式上是否相同,即都是形容词,或都是介词短语,或都是不定式,或都是动名词,或都是句子等。如:

Symposium talks will cover a wide range of subjects from overfishing to ph

ysical and environmental factors that affect the populations of different species.

In the teaching of mathematics, the way of instruction is generally traditional, with teachers presenting formal lectures and students taking notes.

2.注意比较结构中相比较的内容在语法形式上是否相同。如:

It is better to die on one’s feet than to live on one’s knees.

Despite the temporary difficulties, the manager prefers increasing the output to decreasing it.

3.其他具有并列或比较意义的短语。

(1)rather than, let alone 虽不是并列连词,但在结构上连接两个语法形式相同的成分。如:

We are taught that a business letter should be written in a formal style rather than in a personal style.

For the new country to survive, let alone for its people to enjoy prosperity, new economic policies will be required.

(2)如果平行的两个成分在形式上是介词短语,而且介词相同,一般说来第二个介词不要省略。如:

At times, more care goes into the composition of newspaper and magazine advertisements than into the writing of the features and editorials.

代词

1.与所指代的名词在性、数、格上是否一致

如:Each cigarette a person smokes does some harm, and eventually he may get a serious disease from its effect.

It was during the 1920’s that the friendship between the two American writers Hemingway and Fitzgerald reached its highest point.

Our department was monitored by two supervisors, Bill and me.

2.that的指代作用

that指代不可数名词和单数可数名词(如是复数,用those),后面通常跟有修饰语,如出现在比较结构中的that of。如:

Conversation calls for a willingness to alternate the role of speaker with that of listener, and it calls for occasional “digestive pauses” by both.

No bread eaten by man is so sweet as that earned by his own labor.

3.one的指代作用

one指代带不定冠词的单数可数名词,复数为ones。the one 指代带定冠词的单数可数名词。如:

A good writer is one who can express the commonplace in an uncommon way.

4.do的替代作用

do代替动词,注意数和时态的变化。如:

For him to be re’elected, what is essential is not that his policy works, but that the public believe that it does.

全部回复(7 )

只看楼主 我来说两句
  • zhuhui0545
    zhuhui0545 沙发
    省略

1.形容词性(定语)从句关系代词的省略

(1)that, which 引导定语从句并在从句中做宾语时,可以省略。

(2)that引导定语从句并且从句是there be句型时,可以省略。如:

No one would have the time to read or listen to an account of everything there is going on in the world.

2.副词性(状语)从句的省略

(1)虚拟语气句省略条件连词if,从句采用倒装结构。如:

Had it not been for the timely investment from the general public, our company would not be so thriving as it is.

(2)由although, as if, if, no matter + wh-, once, though, unless, until, when, where, whether, while等连词引导的表示时间、地点、条件、让步、方式的状语从句,可省略主语和助动词be,保留ing分词、ed分词或表语。这样省略的条件是:●从句中被省略的主语必须与主句的主语一致;●谓语动词必须含有be;●从句必须与主语和b

e动词一起省去,不可只省略主语而保留整个谓语,也不可只保留主语而省略谓语。如:

Though raised in San Francisco, Dave Mitchell had always preferred to record the plain facts of small-town life.

Although born in Chicago, the author is most famous for his stories about New York City.

One should never lose one’s heart when confronted with temporary difficulties.

3.比较从句中主语的省略

在这种省略结构中,也可以把than或as当成关系代词。因为主语省略了,所以尤其要注意识别哪个词是省略了的主语,进而选择谓语的数、时态和语态。

These proposals sought to place greater restrictions on the use and copying of digital information than exist in traditional media.

There ought to be less anxiety over the perceived risk of getting cancer than exists in the public mind today.

The project requires more labor than has been put in because it is extremely difficult.

4.that用于引导宾语从句时,可以省略

2006-04-14 18:17:14

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • zhuhui0545
    zhuhui0545 板凳
    3.时间状语从句的常考知识点

(1)before表示汉语的 “只有/必须……才能”。如:

Electronics must be programmed before they can work.必须为计算机编好程序它才能工作。

New ideas sometimes have to wait for years before they are fully accepted.有时候新的思想必须等待多年以后才能被人们完全接受。

(2)when引导时间从句时,如果出现在后半句,则表示“这/那时突然”。如:

He was almost hurt when the bus came to a sudden stop.(1991年6月四级考题)

I have just started back for the house to change my clothes when I heard the voices.

(3)when it comes to 是习惯用法,意为“当谈到……时”。如:

Doing your homework is a sure way to improve your test scores, and this is especially true when it comes to classroom tests.

(4)名词短语、介词短语each /every time, the moment/second/minute, in the time, by the time起连词作用。如:

I hope her health will have improved greatly by the time we come back next year.

If individuals are awakened each time they begin a dream phase of sleep, they are likely to become irritable even though their total amount of sleep has been sufficient.

My pain must have been apparent the moment I walked into the room, for the first man I met asked sympathetically: “Are you feeling all right?”

Mercury’s velocity is so much greater than the Earth’s that it completes more than four revolutions around the Sun in the time it takes the Earth to complete one.

(5)副词directly, immediately, instantly, now引导时间从句, 相当于as soon as。如:

The policemen went into action directly they heard the alarm.

4.原因状语从句的常考知识点

(1)in that引导原因从句时,有时翻译成“是因为”、“就在于”。如:

Advertising is distinguished from other forms of communication in that the advertiser pays for the message to be delivered.

Criticism and self-criticism is necessary in that it helps us to find and correct our mistakes.

(2)now that表示 “既然” ; seeing that, considering表示“鉴于”、“考虑到”。如:

Now that we have all the material ready, we should begin the new task at once.

He did poorly in the examinations, considering how hard he had tried for them.

Seeing she is lawfully enough to get married, I don’t think how you can stop her.

其他引导原因状语从句的连接词语还有: for the (simple) reason that, by reason that, on the grounds that, in as much as, in so far as等。

5.while, whereas 引导对比从句

如:

While the teenage population in the United States has declined over the past dec

ade, violent crimes committed by juveniles have sharply increased.

A baby might show fear of an unfamiliar adult, whereas he is likely to smile and reach out to another infant.

6.so…that…, with the result that, so much so that 引导结果状语从句

如:

Conversation becomes weaker in a society that spends so much time listening and being talked to that it has all but lost the will and the skill to speak for itself.

Over the years, a large number of overseas students have studied at that university with the result that it has acquired substantial experience in dealing with them.

He himself believed in freedom, so much so that he would rather die than live without it.

7.in order that, in case, for fear that, lest (用虚拟语气) 引导目的状语从句

如:

Give me your telephone number, in case I need your help.

Helen listened carefully in order that she might discover exactly what John wanted.

8.where作为连接副词的一种用法, 翻译为“在……地方”

如:

In Japan, a person’s capabilities are not forced into an inflexible specialty. Where there is willingness and intelligence, there is a place within the company to try and to succeed.

Where the Atlantic Ocean crosses the equator, the trade wind causes a flow of water to the west.

2006-04-14 18:17:14

回复 举报
    赞同0
加载更多
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

注册土木工程师

返回版块

6.76 万条内容 · 233 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

士别三日当刮目相看:从专科到硕士

我是河南一名专科生,思想单纯,3年大学生涯没有女朋友,我知道高考我已经失败过一次,我得努力。3年的苦学只是为了能够在毕业的时候被推荐参加专升本考试,每到学期结束的时候,最怕的就是成绩有没有过关,忙碌,三点一线的生活,曾记的在教室的埋头苦读,曾记的在寝室点完的一截截蜡头……在我们学校又一条不成文的规定就是成绩不能有一科挂科,或者就没有了被推荐的资格。 我是学计算机的,在河南省象我这样学计算机的学生太多太多了。 而专升本,我又一次失败了,在河南省这次考试中象我这样学计算机的学生又太多了。 平时星期的时候唯一喜欢的就是在学校的机房上上网,我告诉我自己学计算机的能力要好,要多上机。为什么我喜欢星期的时候在机房,就是因为我太孤独,在这所学校里面,恋爱已经成风,2年级的时候,寝室已经是我的单间了,我开始害怕过星期,我躲在机房,我就是逃避这种孤独,我感觉在计算机面前时间过的很快。 就这样麻木着过到毕业,毕业之后找了个不错的工作,但是尽管如此,我还是不甘心,我内心的澎湃让我不甘心与此。 我想到我的父母,想到他们含辛茹苦的把我养大,供我吃,供我穿,供我上学,就是想有一天,他的儿子能有出息,我现在真的害怕回去面对他们,他们已经快是奔六的人了。 我想到我的妹妹,想到离家出走已经好几年了,不知道她到底过的怎么样了。我想到我曾经爱过的并为之疯狂过的女孩,她也许正在偎依在她现在的男朋友的旁边。我更想到了我的未来,一定是很艰辛的……我还有机会,因为我知道大专两年之后就可以参加研究生考试,只是我也很清楚的知道那有多么的困难,那要出出多少的艰辛和汗水。

回帖成功

经验值 +10