土木在线论坛 \ 人才招聘 \ 学生专栏 \ 最常用商务口语200句

最常用商务口语200句

发布于:2006-04-01 23:57:01 来自:人才招聘/学生专栏 [复制转发]
1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That’ll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we’d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We’ve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You’ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What’s your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I’m impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

全部回复(4 )

只看楼主 我来说两句
  • glian.c
    glian.c 沙发
    191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
    要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
    192 How long will your offer hold good?
    一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
    193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
    我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
    194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
    我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
    195 Please give us your proposal if you’re ready for that.
    如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
    196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
    请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
    297 Do you have any comment on this clause.
    你对这一条款有何看法?
    198 Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
    难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
    199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
    如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
    200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
    造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
    201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
    我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
    202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
    这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
    203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
    你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
    204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
    我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
    205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
    当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
    206 I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
    不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
    207 I hope no questions about the terms.
    我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
    208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
    重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
    209 I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
    我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
    210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
    我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

    211 We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
    我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
    212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
    我已经准备好了签合同。
    213 I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
    我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
    214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
    那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
    215 We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.
    我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
    216 I will keep you posted.
    我会与你保持联络。
    217 What is your hurry?
    什么事让您这么着急呢?
    218 I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I’m really upset.
    我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
    219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
    到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
    220 I’m afraid I have bad news for you.
    恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
    2006-04-01 23:59:01

    回复 举报
    赞同0
  • glian.c
    glian.c 板凳
    151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
    你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
    152 We have that right here in this report.
    在这份报告书内就有。
    153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
    请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
    154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
    好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
    155 How soon can you have your product ready?
    你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
    156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
    我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
    157 How did you decide that product was safe?
    你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
    158 What’s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
    你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
    159 I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions.
    我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
    160 Why don’t we go to the office now?
    为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
    161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
    就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
    162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
    我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
    163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
    对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
    164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
    你认为合同有问题吗?
    165 We’d like you to consider our request once again.
    我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
    166 We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
    我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
    167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
    就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
    168 We can’t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
    我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
    169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
    我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
    170 We don’t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
    就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
    171 That’s international practice. We can’t break it.
    这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
    172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
    我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
    173 We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price.
    我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
    174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
    你们认为结算方式合适吗?
    175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
    我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
    176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
    这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
    177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
    请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]
    178 When will the contract be ready?
    合同何时准备好?
    179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
    请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
    180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
    合同会航邮给你们签字。
    181 Don’t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
    你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
    182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
    我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
    183 We had expected much lower prices.
    我们希望报价再低一些。
    184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
    这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
    185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
    我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
    186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
    当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
    187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
    我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
    188 I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
    我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
    189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
    但是市场价格随时都在变化。
    190 It’s up to you to decide.
    这主要取决于你。
    2006-04-01 23:59:01

    回复 举报
    赞同0
加载更多
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

学生专栏

返回版块

23.93 万条内容 · 121 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

英语是什么东西?

英语就是力量,英语就是品位,英语就是格调。英语的普及程度成为衡量一个不发达国家是否愿意融入世界主流体系的尺度,同时是这些国家中产阶级和体力阶层的划分。随着全球化进程的加快,英语已经成为世界上最强势的语言。英语在45个国家是官方语言,世界三分之一的人口讲英语,75%的电视节目是英语,四分之三的邮件是用英语书写,电脑键盘是英语键盘,任何一个会议敢号称是国际会议,其会议工作语言一定要用英语。当一门语言取得国际交往的标准语言地位时,你就只有迁就它了,我们对此无可奈何,法国人德国人日本人也一样….

回帖成功

经验值 +10