土木在线论坛 \ 注册考试 \ 注册土木工程师 \ 2006年考研英语10天作文突破

2006年考研英语10天作文突破

发布于:2006-01-06 09:13:06 来自:注册考试/注册土木工程师 [复制转发]
Day One

Part A:

Your university library intends to improve its service and facilities. Write a letter to the chief librarian to

1) explain who you are,

2) say what you like about the library,

3) suggest ways in which it could be improved.

You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead. You do not need to write the address.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I write in response to your invitation to students to propose ways for the improvement of the library.

I am a fourth-year student majoring in educational psychology and I find that the level of student service is excellent. Indeed, every member of your staff is, without exception, extremely polite and helpful.

However, I feel that our library is in need of more up-to-date publications as well as a full set of classical and reference works. In addition, if you could supply more computers in the library, the research needs of both the students and the teachers will be more fully satisfied.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

Part B

Directions:

Study the following picture carefully and write an essay in which you should

1) describe the picture,

2) interpret its meaning,and

3) state your plan to do so.

You should write about 160-200 words neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2.(20 points)

The picture shows that an adult hand holding a gold coin between his thumb and index finger is going to drop it into a piggy bank,which is usually used by children for saving coin money. On the piggy bank two academic caps are represented. The picture is simple and its meaning is clear: young adults should manage to finance themselves for their higher education rather than rely on their families for support whether they can afford or not.

The market economy and competitive society prompt most young people to drive themselves vigorously studying for higher academic degrees, and some of them are seeking opportunities to study abroad. However, great expense hampers their desire for higher studies. In overcoming the financial obstacle, selfreliance is most advisable while dependence on parents or relatives is shameful.

As an adult student, I am planning to pursue graduate studies by workstudy strategy. My arrangement consists of two steps: First, I shall go through my first twoyear courses by both winning scholarships with excellent academic achievements and taking parttime jobs, such as campus work, teaching assistant, private teacher, etc. Then, I’ll interrupt my regular course to work for a certain organization or company for one or two years. This I shall do for the double purpose of saving enough money for further education and getting some knowledge of social conditions, which may help to turn my book learning into something practical. When I resume my graduate studies a year or two later, I shall finish my program with a both creative and practical thesis.

Furthermore, I intend to study for a Doctor’s degree in the same way.

全部回复(10 )

只看楼主 我来说两句
  • xunlu
    xunlu 沙发
    多谢楼主,已经保存了,有时间好好学学!!!
    2006-01-07 14:50:07

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • guolei12344
    guolei12344 板凳
    Day Ten

Part A

You are the president of a company. Write a memo to John Keats, the vice-president on the employee’s training on computer:

1) The need to train the employees,

2) detailed information,

3) ask him to write a plan.

You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead. You do not need to write the address.

To:John Keats, Vice President

Date:January 10th, 2005

Subject:Computer Training of the Staff

As we discussed earlier this week, I agree with you that our firm is faced up with problem of the high rate of computer illiteracy of the staff. We need to make up a plan for training our employees in the new field.

I would like you to design our own in-house computer-training program. We had better classify the employees and put them through the program in turn.

Write up a brief proposal, describing what you think the program should cover. Assume the class runs four hours a week for ten weeks. Also, assume people have no prior computer knowledge or any formal course work in computer science.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

Part B

A. Study the cartoon given below carefully and write an essay of about 160-200 words.

B. Your essay should cover all the information of the cartoon and meet the following requirement:

1. Interpret the cartoon

2. Explain the intention of the drawer

3. Your measures.

People tend to try very odd things for their diet now. In the cartoon, a hotel serves such an odd dinner. On the table, you cannot only see birds and frogs, but also cats and snakes, and even mice. It is said that such dinners are very popular in some areas of China.

The intention of the cartoonist warns us of the possible consequences such dinners can bring about to human beings. To begin with, killing animals is like killing our friends. As we know, many people raise cats and birds as pets and as their friends. Pets can greatly enrich our life. Secondly, any species of wildlife plays a role in the ecological system. If we eat snakes and frogs, we may lead some of them to extinction, and the ecological balance will be broken. Finally, some animals are carriers of bacteria and viruses, and if we take them to our table, it is possible that we may develop diseases.

Therefore, measures must be taken to stop such practice. We should educate the public and help them aware of the importance of wildlife protection and a healthy diet. Also, laws must be made by the government to punish those who catch animals as food.

2006-01-06 09:17:06

回复 举报
    赞同0
加载更多
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

注册土木工程师

返回版块

6.76 万条内容 · 233 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

注册类考试短平快学习方法简介

注册类考试,一般从报名到考试,不过2~4个月的时间,而考试科目一般为4~5个,如何在短时间内获得较好的学习效果,已经有很多人发表过很多见解了,真可谓仁者见仁,这里不再详说,这里向大家介绍一种借助于网络的学习方法。既然是借助于网络,就难免点击网址,寻找资料,下载存盘,最后听课了。网海茫茫,资料多多,需要耗费大量的时间和精力搜索、筛选。还好,见到这个帖子的网友,就算我们结下了缘分,我已经把资料预备好了,就等你按照要求下载了。

回帖成功

经验值 +10