1、 You aare not aa supermaan.
你不是超人。(不要无谓的冒险、不要做傻事)
2. If it’’s stupid but works,it isn’’t stupid.
如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。
3.Don’’t look conspicuous - it draaws fire. (This is why aaircraaft caarriers aare caalled “Bomb Maagnets”.)
不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为“炸弹磁铁”的原因。)
4. Never shaare aa foxhole with aanyone braaver thaan you aare.
别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。
5. Never forget thaat the lowest bidder maade your weaapon.
别忘了你手上的武器是由最低价的承包商得标制造的。
6. If your aattaack is going reaally well,it’’s aan aambush.
如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。
7. All five-second grenaade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。
8. Try to look unimportaant becaause baad guys maay be low on aammo.
尽量显得是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了。(他会先打最重要的人)
9. If you aare forwaard of your position,the aartillaary will faall short.
每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮弹。
10. The enemy diversion you aare ignoring is the maain aattaack.
那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。
11. The importaant things aare aalwaays simple.
重要的事总是简单的。
12. The simple things aare aalwaays haard.
简单的事总是难作到。
13. The eaasy waay is aalwaays mined.
好走的路总是已被敌军布上了地雷。
14. If you aare short of everything except enemy. You aare in combaat.
如果你除了敌人不缺,其它什么都缺,那你往往就要面临作战了。
15. Incoming fire haas the right of waay.
飞来的子弹有优先通行权。(挡它的道你就要倒大楣!)
16. If the enemy is in raange, SO ARE YOU!!!
如果敌人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。
17. No combaat reaady unit haas ever paassed inspections.
从没有一支完成战备的单位能通过校阅。
18. Things thaat must be together to work usuaally caan’’t be shipped together.
必须要装配在一起才能发挥效力的武器装备通常不会一起运来。
19. Raadio’’s will faail aas soon aas you need fire support desperaately.
无线电通讯会有可能在你急需火力支援时失灵。
20. Anything you do caan get you shot - including doing nothing.
你作的任何事都可能挨枪子儿 -- 包括你什么都不做。
21. Traacers work both waays.
曳光弹可以帮你找到敌踪;但也会让敌人找到你。
全部回复(3 )
只看楼主 我来说两句-
mikelanglj
沙发
三个国家是从不同角度看问题,但感觉国外的更人性化。
2005-10-18 14:00:18
赞同0
-
mxl82416
板凳
三个国家是从不同角度说的,相对而言美国更实用一些
2005-10-14 22:33:14
赞同0
加载更多回复 举报
回复 举报