土木在线论坛 \ 建筑结构 \ 钢结构工程 \ 檩条设计问题

檩条设计问题

发布于:2009-03-26 23:35:26 来自:建筑结构/钢结构工程 [复制转发]
门式刚架在设计时,比如屋面恒载为0.3KN/M2时,这个恒载是考虑了檩条重量等再内的荷载,
在用STS工具箱设计檩条时,檩条的恒载时,是否还是取0.3KN/M2?还是减去檩条的自重?

全部回复(4 )

只看楼主 我来说两句
  • wzgll
    wzgll 沙发
    减去檩条重量
    2010-08-03 14:28:03

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • 小榕树
    小榕树 板凳
    当然减去檩条重量了。
    跟檩条截面大小、风荷载大小、柱距等等都有关系。这么问是不好回答的
    2010-03-07 09:36:07

回复 举报
    赞同0
加载更多
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

钢结构工程

返回版块

46.42 万条内容 · 1082 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

staad more than 12 DOf with zero stiffness

Regarding the Zero-stiffness problem, Basically, at any node of the structure you can have six degrees of freedom viz. Translation in X direction, Translation in Y direction, Translation in Z direction, Rotation about X axis, Rotation about Y axis, Rotation about Z axis and they are named as degrees of freedom 1,2,3,4,5,6 respectively. Since you have specified those members to be TRUSS members, that type of specification leads to all the members having only axial degree of freedom and having no capacity in shear, bending and torsion. If you look into the warnings, then you will see that the instability occurs in FZ, MY and MZ directions. Obviously, those members do not have the capacity to resist the translation in Z direction and the rotation about Y and Z axis (i.e. third, fifth & sixth degree of freedom) i.e. the specification leads those degrees of freedom to be zero. When the program runs the analysis, it calculates the displacement vector through matrix inversion (shown as triangular factorization during Run Analysis) and if it encounters zero value of matrix, it becomes infinite during matrix inversion. So, the zero stiffness in the corresponding direction comes up. I would request you to have a look at the following links for details on this warning on Zero stiffness. These links would lead you the specific FAQ in our web page which is a pop-up box. So, please ensure to disable your pop-up blocker in order to view the contents of the above links, or press "Ctrl" when you click on the link.

回帖成功

经验值 +10