土木在线论坛 \ 园林景观 \ 景观规划设计 \ 常州·樾澜庭,梦入江南烟水路

常州·樾澜庭,梦入江南烟水路

发布于:2024-01-15 12:01:15 来自:园林景观/景观规划设计 [复制转发]

GHDA环球人居设计大奖

梦入江南烟水路,大雾起时,宛如归家。  
每个人心中都有自己理想的“江南”,他是说不尽的小桥流水、诉不清的烟雨人家,他也是我们脑海里说不清的朦胧,却又挥之不去的向往。江南,是我们梦里的第二故乡。  
Dream into the Jiangnan River, when the fog appears, just like home. The birds fly, the final attachment is so Lin. The end of sailing far away, the last is the bay. The traveler in a hurry, no matter how late, dragging a tired, biggest wish is to go home.  

走进江南,便如走进一片满是水雾的幻境里,恍惚间好像在几百年前便已经来过,虽然是第一次来,但是灵魂却好像回到了故乡。  
Walking into the south of the Yangtze River is like walking into a mirage filled with water mist. In a trance, it seems that I have been here for hundreds of years. Although this is my first time, my soul seems to have returned to my hometown.  

“你一句春不晚,我就到了真江南。”小桥流水人家在青烟晕染下,江南便有了诗情画意,这才是迷醉了千年的江南。
“If you say that spring is not late, I will be in the real Jiangnan.” The bridge flowing water people in the green smoke, Jiangnan will have a poetic, this is the intoxicated for thousands of years of Jiangnan.yunshan homing birds situation, home to visitors interest and create a natural landscape.

雪花一落,小桥流水、亭台楼阁,皆换了素颜,水墨一色,江南便被写成了诗。  
Snowflakes fall, small bridges, pavilions and pavilions, are replaced by plain makeup, ink and wash, the south will be written into a poem.  

江南的雪较之北方,虽少了几分“万里雪飘”的绵长厚重,却多了几分轻柔诗意的“滋润美艳”。
South of the snow than the north, although a few points less “Thousands of miles of snow piao” long thick, but more than a few points of gentle poetic“Moist beauty.  

空间与空间之间没有清晰的界限,模糊的边界使我们可以看见光、看见景,在光里游走或驻留的人自然也成为了景。
There is no clear boundary between space and space. The blurred boundary enables us to see the light and the scenery. The people who walk or stay in the light become the scenery naturally.  

所有功能性空间在模糊的空间构成里连接,江南游园由此而生,人的情绪也在空间连接之间释放。
All the functional space is connected in the fuzzy space constitution, and the Jiangnan Garden is born from this, and the human emotion is also released in the space connection.  

当空间没有清晰界限,人在空间里开始变得自如。江南的烟雨便是如此不经意地,从深巷里拐出来的恰好的邂逅。
Space does not have a clear boundary, people in the space began to change freely. Jiangnan misty rain is so inadvertently, from the Deep Lane turned out to meet the right.  

被水滋养的江南如同水一样包容,人们在这里不紧不慢的生活。坐在园中,满眼的小桥、流水、人家。
By the water of the south of the Yangtze River people like water tolerance, people here unhurried life. Sitting in the garden, full of bridge, water, people.  

江南就像一首婉约的诗,让人一不小心就沉醉在江南的烟雨中柔情百转。站在江南斜风细雨的朦胧中,不说话就已经十分美好。
Jiangnan is like a graceful poem, let a person be not careful to indulge in the misty rain in Jiangnan tenderness. Standing in the misty south of the Yangtze River, do not speak has been very beautiful.

优雅不是要传达低调,而是要到达人的内心深处。江南,便是我们内心深处最高级的优雅。
Jiangnan is like a graceful poem, let a person be not careful to indulge in the misty rain in Jiangnan tenderness. Standing in the misty south of the Yangtze River, do not speak has been very beautiful.  

丨项目信息
项目名称:常州·樾澜庭
业主单位:常州高新融恒城市建设发展有限公司
景观设计:广州山水比德设计股份有限公司广州设计院
建筑方案:GOA
景观施工:苏州仁和园林股份有限公司
景观摄影: 广东新山水文化发展有限公司、Blueknight蓝骑士、吴晓骏
项目地址:天宁区竹林北路南侧、龙锦路西侧
设计面积:6400m2
设计时间:2021年8月
建成时间:2023年3月

全部回复(0 )

只看楼主 我来说两句抢沙发
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

景观规划设计

返回版块

25.01 万条内容 · 266 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

植物干货!古典主义花园的植物落地篇

植物景观从来不是一成不变的,而是时时刻刻在创造着大自然的奇迹。它可以自由生发创造随性美,也可以在能人巧匠的妙手之下尽显自然工艺美。接下来一起走进一个海边的古典主义花园——

回帖成功

经验值 +10