土木在线论坛 \ 站务休闲 \ 闲聊茶吧 \ 让我们记住西方人是如何辱骂中国人!

让我们记住西方人是如何辱骂中国人!

发布于:2008-04-17 08:55:17 来自:站务休闲/闲聊茶吧 [复制转发]
今天一早,才关注到这个事情。我太愤怒了!我没想到西方人是这样的攻击我们的,他们现在嫉妒中国的发展,他们畏惧中国人超越他们!他们担心自己的霸主地位受到威胁!所以他们想尽一切的办法来阻止中国!来破坏中国!我们不能让他们的目的达成!以下是CNN主持人的原话,大家要记住!(希望还能有些人来这关注到这个!)
Jack Cafferty这段话的原文如下:“Well, I don’t know if China is any different, but our relationship with China is certainly different. We’re in hawk to the Chinese up to our eyeballs because of the war in Iraq, for one thing. They’re holding hundreds of billions of dollars worth of our paper. We also are running hundred of billions of dollars worth of trade deficits with them, as we continue to import their junk with the lead paint on them and the poisoned pet food and export, you know, jobs to places where you can pay workers a dollar a month to turn out the stuff that we’re buying from Wal-Mart. So I think our relationship with China has certainly changed. I think they’re basically the same bunch of goons and thugs they’ve been for the last 50 years”.

翻译:我不知道中国是否不同了,但我们跟中国的关系肯定是不同了。其一,中国人对我们的敌意吸引了我们的眼球,其中一个原因是伊拉克战争。他们拿着我们数以千亿计的美元,我们也累积他们数以千亿元计的贸易逆差,因为我们不断输入他们带铅油漆的垃圾产品和有毒宠物食品,又将工作出口至一些地方,在那些地方你可以给工人一元的月薪,就可以制造我们在沃尔玛买到的东西。所以我觉得,我们跟中国的关系肯定有改变。我认为,他们基本上同过去50年一样,是一帮暴徒和恶棍。”

我们不是要做愤青,我们要努力,要团结!要发展!要强大!
  • huaranxue
    huaranxue 沙发
    我们要团结
    国家需要我们成长壮大
    做好自己的事情
    加油!!!
    2008-04-24 22:07:24

回复 举报
    赞同0
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

闲聊茶吧