发布于:2022-08-08 10:43:08 来自:建筑设计/公共建筑设计 [复制转发]

感谢Wuopia Lab分
“不二山风——          
一吹    
十三州柳绿…”    
与谢芜村    
-Yosa Buson          
    ?Seven W

Wutopia Lab 受遠洋集團·蔚蓝海岸委托,在秦皇岛北戴河SEATOPIA的公园绿地上创作的献给无限少数人的不受汶汶之物而安察察之身的独白美术馆,于2022年7月落成开放。
Wutopia Lab has been commissioned by Sino-Ocean Group to create a monologue art museum on the park green of SEATOPIA in Beidaihe, Qinhuangdao, dedicated to an infinite minority of people who want to be free from the worldly distractions. It will be completed and open to public in July 2022.

?Seven W
  ?Seven W
?CreatAR Images

独 白 
Monologue

女王狄多把一张牛皮剪成细条圈出一块地创造了伟大的迦太基。我在蔚蓝海岸园区内三个住宅组团交汇处的一片开阔绿地中,把约1300平米的建筑分解成不同的单体结合围墙,走廊和灰空间变成一个粽子形的3600平米场所,独白美术馆。
Queen Dido created the great Carthage by cutting a cow skin into thin strips and circling a piece of land. In an open green space at the intersection of three residential clusters in the Weilan Coast campus, I broke up the 1,300 square meter building into different monoliths combined with walls, corridors and ambiguous spaces into a trangular-shaped 3,600 square meter place, the Monologue Art Museum.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

一发多妩媚 
Even More Charming

A面 Side A  
独白美术馆是徐徐展开的手卷。从光线破角而泻的入口小剧场开始,进入艺术长廊,沿着忽明忽暗的敞廊,静谧的水院慢慢展现出来,经过高高的彩色斑斓的瑜伽室,来到明亮高洁宽阔的美术馆(展览和画室)。然后光线变暗,道路变窄,几乎会错过藏在墙壁后的茶室。尽端若有光,那是在云雾中的舞蹈教室。走出建筑,继续沿着花墙,在斑驳的影子中,涉水而行。水中自有暗流潺潺贯穿在中央婉转潜过建筑,想是奔海而去。又逢小剧场,放眼深看去,六株水上树,微风中低声摇头独白。所有风景和声音以及思考都缓缓展开成画。
The Monologue Museum is a slowly unfolding hand scroll. Starting from the small entrance theater where the light breaks through the corners, entering the art gallery, the quiet water courtyard slowly reveals itself along the open corridor with shifting lights, passing through the colorful yoga room to the bright art gallery (exhibition and painting rooms). Then the light fades, the path gets narrower, and you almost miss the tearoom hidden behind the wall. At the end, there is a dance studio. When you exit the building, you continue along the flower wall and wade through the water in the dappled shadows. The water runs through the center and diving the building, seemingly towards the sea. When I came across the small theater again, I saw six trees by the water, whispering and shaking their heads in the breeze. All the scenery including sounds and thoughts slowly unfolded into paintings.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

B面 Side B  
独白美术馆是个复合功能的场所。可以让不同人同时在里面的不同空间却可以一个人以一种艺术方式独处。平面形式复杂并且不规则,在结构设计上不利抗震。不过将美术馆拆分来看,除艺术长廊平面为弯曲的带状异形外,矩形舞蹈室、圆形瑜伽室、椭圆形小剧场都是抗震性能优异的对称规则的布局。老胡就此设置了三道抗震缝将其分成四个独立的结构单元。超长结构的伸缩变形得到了释放,减小了温度应力,避免气温变化引起出现结构裂缝。不得不接受抗震缝的我只好仔细设计节点,掩盖它在屋顶,立面以及室内的存在,保证我的画卷在视觉上是连续不断的。
Monologue Art Museum is a multi-function space. It allows different people to be in different spaces at the same time, but one can be alone in an artistic way. The plan is complex and irregular, and the structural design is not conducive to earthquake resistance. However, when the museum is divided, except for the art gallery, the rectangular dance studio, the circular yoga studio and the oval theater are all symmetrical and regular with excellent seismic performance. In this regard, Lao Hu (structural engineer) set up three seismic joints to divide them into four independent structural units. The expansion and deformation of the extra-long structure was released, reducing the heat stress, and avoiding structural cracks caused by temperature changes. Having to accept the seismic joints, I had to carefully design the nodes to conceal their presence on the roof, fa?ade, and interior to ensure that my painting is visually continuous.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

月光还是少年的月光 
Still the way back then

A面 Side A  
小剧场其实就是独白美术馆的门厅。为了减少计算容积率的建筑面积。它被设计成灰空间。同时为了让观众的注意力集中在表演并不愿意剧透中央水景,小剧场被设计成封闭空间。我在舞台后上方切了一个弧形天窗,让日光或者月光如瀑布洒落下来 “万物皆有罅隙,那是光照进来的地方。”
The small theater is the foyer of the Monologue Art Museum. To reduce the floor area for calculating the floor area ratio. It was designed as a flex space. At the same time, to keep the audience's attention on the performance and not to dramatize the central water scene, the small theater was designed as a closed space. I cut a curved skylight above the back of the stage to allow daylight or moonlight to spill down like a waterfall, "There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.”

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

B面 Side B  
和主体钢结构脱开的小剧场是用整体性能更好的全现浇钢筋混凝土墙板结构连续封闭塑造了一个矗立在水池上椭圆形柱体。里面喧闹而外面沉默。
Separated from the main steel structure, the small theater is shaped by a continuous closure of the reinforced concrete wall panel structure, an elliptical column standing on the pool. The inside is noisy while the outside is quiet.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
    ?Seven W

九州一色 
All in One

A面 Side A  
中国画最具艺术特色的是线条。利用毛笔不同部位在纸面上形成挺括有弹性或者柔和松弛,浓淡干湿,粗细变化但连绵不断的线条。这样的线条不仅是有空间也是有速度的。我把独白美术馆的边界看成这么一条变化的墨线。在建筑中我用白色代替黑色创作。起笔是椭圆形的小剧场。点是瑜伽室,枯笔是花墙,艺术长廊是联系这些的笔划,细的有些快的是走廊,用的是笔尖,然后变成侧峰形成慢的粗的线条就是放大的美术馆,再慢慢回到笔尖用笔一顿就是舞蹈教室。一开始的长廊和美术馆外侧封闭内侧对水院开放,而之后则是内侧封闭外侧对大景观开放,这就是运笔。
The most artistic feature of Chinese painting is the line. Different parts of the brush are used to form various lines on the paper, straight and flexible, thick and light, dry and wet, varying in thickness but continuous. Such lines not only inform space but also frequency. I see the boundary of the Monologue as such a shifting ink line. I use white instead of black in the architecture. The starting stroke is the small oval theater. The point is the yoga room, the dried brush is the flower wall, the art gallery is the stroke that connects these, the thin and somewhat fast is the corridor with a nib, then it leans to become a side peak forming a slow thick line, the enlarged art museum, then the dance studio is a stroke slowly back to the nib. At the beginning the art gallery and the art museum are closed on the outside and open on the inside to the water courtyard, while after that it is closed on the inside and open on the outside to the large landscape, which resembles how the pen moves.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

B面 Side B  
我希望面对水院和美术馆外景观的玻璃面不要有结构构件来阻挡视线的连续性。为减轻结构自重并减小结构构件尺寸,屋面采用保证保温隔热和防水性能的上浇40mm细石混凝土整浇层带肋花纹钢板。然后老胡在窄的走廊设置了独立柱悬挑梁钢结构单元,柱子被藏在墙体中。而在放大的美术馆空间采用了单跨框架悬挑梁钢结构单元。最大悬挑为4.6米。保证了面向水院的立面无竖向构件遮挡的全通透效果。
I wanted the glass surface facing the exterior of the courtyard and the museum to have a continuous view without any structural elements. To reduce the self-weight of the structure and to reduce the size of the structural elements, the roof is made of a whole cast layer of 40mm fine stone concrete with ribbed patterned steel plates on top to ensure thermal insulation and waterproof performance. Then Lao Hu set up independent column overhanging beam steel units in the narrow corridor, and hid them in the walls. And the single-span frame overhanging beam steel structure unit was used in the enlarged art museum space. The maximum overhang is 4.6 meters. It ensures a fully permeable effect with no vertical elements blocking the facade facing the water courtyard.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

天上和地下 
Above and Below
A面 Side A  
2009年我参观赫尔佐格设计的伦敦的一间舞蹈学校。总监客气地对我说舞蹈演员训练的时候希望光线充足。而所谓美丽风景以及彩色立面会干扰演员的内观的情绪。我把独白美术馆的舞蹈教室设计成半透明的玻璃盒子,有着足够的光照但把户外的风景滤掉成为舞蹈教室的背景。教室的镜墙背后是入口门厅以及在夹层里的更衣。演员就可以在纯粹的天和地之间表达自己。
In 2009 I visited a dance school in London designed by Herzog & De Meuron. The director politely told me that dancers want to have a lot of light when they train. The so-called beautiful landscape and colorful fa?ade would interfere with their emotions. I designed the dance studio at the Monologue as a translucent glass box, with enough light but filtering out the outdoor scenery as a backdrop. Behind the mirrored wall of the classroom is the entrance foyer and the dressing room in the mezzanine. The dancers can then dance as above and so below.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

B面 Side B  
舞蹈教室仅在整个规则平面方形的一侧小范围设有夹层的空间,为避免局部刚度突变对结构抗震不利的影响,老胡在夹层梁柱均采用铰接连接,保证了教室规则的单层钢结构框架体系。
The dance classroom only has a small area of mezzanine space on one side of the entire regular plan square. To avoid sudden changes in local stiffness on the structure of adverse seismic effects, Lao Hu suggested using hinged connection in the mezzanine beams and columns, to ensure that the classroom rule of single-story steel frame system.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

古来就青青 
It’s always been like this.

A面 Side A  
我是在初二临摹完倪瓒的六君子图后,发现自己这辈子再无可能超越他而放弃了自己的山水画理想。但那六株树成为我挥之不去的执念。所以日后在我的许多作品里有着以树点题的设计。这次因气候和来源限制在北方以松,榆,柏,枫,栎,朴代替了倪瓒江南的松、榆、柏、樟、楠、槐构成水院的六君子主题,了了我多年来以云林绘事入建筑的心愿。
I gave up my dream of landscape painting after copying Ni Zan's Six Gentlemen in my second year, realizing that I would never be able to be an artist like him. But those six trees became my lingering obsession. Therefore, many of my works in the future have the design of using the trees as a point of reference. This time, due to the limitation of climate and source, I used pine, elm, cypress, camphor, phoebe and pagoda in the north instead of Ni Zan's original six types of trees in Jiangnan to form new Six Gentlemen of the water garden.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

B面 Side B  
业主建议设备间变成茶室。那么设备不得不变成放在室外两组,一组在庭院,一组在美术馆外的绿地上。我设计了叶子形的穿孔铝板挡板来隐藏设备。让设备变成独白美术馆的艺术装置。
The client suggested that turn the equipment room into a tearoom. Then the equipment had to be placed outside in two groups, one in the courtyard and the other one in the green space outside the gallery. I designed a leaf-shaped perforated aluminum baffle to hide the equipment. The equipment was turned into an installation for the Monologue Art Museum.

?Seven W
    ?Seven W
?CreatAR Images

独白对四周的全黑 
The only light in the darkness

A面 Side A  
庭院原来是设计成白色干粘石地面。它可以让整个建筑呈现一种漂浮感,这在我白昼奇境的项目中成功实验过,能创造出一种不真实的幻觉。当我推敲六君子图的呈现时,改变了想法,我不想追求一种略甜的梦幻而试图表达一种经过思考有些惆怅的心情。六君子图是以大面积的留白表达了浩淼的水面而使得画面不受尺幅限制却呈现出旷远平静的气势。就此我决定变白为黑,将可进入的白色广场变成能看的黑色水池。在视觉上制造了新的深度。这样一来,白色建筑环抱着一眼沉默的深潭,你凝视着他,他也凝视着你。周围的建筑霎时安静下来。只有风吹过六君子的沙沙声。
The courtyard was originally designed to have white dry-clay-stone floor. It could give the whole building a weightless feeling, which was successfully experimented in my daytime wonderland project, creating an unreal illusion. I changed my mind when I designed the presentation of the Six Gentlemen, instead of pursuing a slightly sweet dream, I tried to express a somewhat melancholic mood after reflection. The painting of Six Gentlemen expresses the vast water surface with a large amount of emptiness, which makes the picture present a sublime atmosphere without being limited by the size. In this regard, I decided to change the white into black, turning the accessible white square into a black pool that can be seen. This creates a new depth in the visual aspect. In this way, the white building is surrounded by a deep pool of silence, you stare at it while it stares at you. The surroundings suddenly become quiet. There is only the rustling of the wind blowing through the Six Gentlemen.

?CreatAR Images
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W

B面 Side B  
但我没有取消原来庭院中取意曲水流觞的景观水系。我希望这个流水的设计变成平静水院的涌动的暗流,形成水中水的设计。流水从跌水装置流向庭院中央,螺旋扭转,朝向瑜伽室流去,在建筑基础下与外部水系连接,最后静悄悄地汇流到大海。由此把自成一体的独白美术馆和黄海联系了起来。
However, I did not eliminate the landscape water system in the original courtyard that takes the meaning of Winding Stream Party. I wanted the design of this flowing water to become a surging current in the calm water courtyard, forming the design of water within water. The water flows from the plunge into the center of the courtyard, spirals and twists, then flows toward the yoga room, connecting with the external water system under the foundation of the building, and finally quietly flowing into the sea. This connects the self-contained Monologue Art Museum to the Yellow Sea.

?Seven W
  ?Seven W
    ?Seven W

不共夜色同黯的本色 
The black that doesn’t sink into the dark

A面 Side A  
水院安静是安静下来了。课当我看着效果图中黑色水池边上矗立着有着玻璃幕墙立面的白色建筑时,又产生了一种新的熟悉感,这个场所气氛过于陈词滥调。于是我决定俞挺化,把最高的圆形瑜伽室外立面变成渐变的彩色玻璃。在浓墨中点彩,她就是熠熠生辉的玻璃堡垒。
The water courtyard has quieted down. When I looked at the white building with a glass fa?ade on the edge of the black pool in the rendering, a new familiarity arose, and the atmosphere of the place was too clichéd. So, I decided to lit it up by turning the highest circular yoga room facade into a gradient of stained glass. With a touch of color in the thick ink, there comes a glittering glass fortress.

?CreatAR Images
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W
    ?Seven W

B面 SideB  
玻璃堡垒原本只有一层,但运行方坚持要有更衣,我只能设置两层。保证一楼的视觉开敞,就把更衣放在了二楼。我也希望外立面玻璃保持垂直连续性。我要求二楼的楼板和玻璃立面脱开。我对老胡说,吊起来吧。老胡在屋面以十字形布置框架提供水平侧向刚度,结合周边环形布梁形成框架提供抗扭刚度,形成清晰高效的受力体系,他用4根悬挂于主框架梁上并内收可以隐藏在衣柜之中的吊柱把二楼楼板吊了起来。最后一不做二不休,楼梯也以悬挂的方式轻巧地挂在楼板上。于是一楼变迎着华丽的光线而开放。
The glass fortress originally had only one floor, but the client insisted on having a changing area, and I could only set up a second floor for it to ensure the visual openness of the first floor. I also wanted the fa?ade glass to maintain vertical continuity. I asked Lao Hu to hang the floor up to disconnect the floor and glass fa?ade. Lao Hu arranged the frame in cross shape to provide horizontal lateral stiffness on the roof, combined with the peripheral ring beam to form a frame to provide torsional stiffness, forming a clear and efficient force system. He used four hanging pillars suspended from the main frame beam and hidden in the closet to lift the second-floor slab. Finally, the staircase was also suspended from the floor slab lightly. The first floor was then opened to the gorgeous light.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

边界只几颗星 
A Few Stars on the Border

A面 Side A  
独白美术馆的内外墙材料分别为玻璃,实墙和花墙。三者独立或者组合连续如同变化的墨线形成了美术馆的忽明忽暗的边界。花墙就是枯笔。
The interior and exterior walls of the Monologue are made of glass, solid wall and flower wall. Independently or in combination, the three are continuous as shifting ink brushstrokes that create the varying boundary conditions of the museum. The flower wall is “written” down as the ink dries.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

B面 Side B  
要让5米高的花墙连续展开同时又要保证安全,就需要在花墙背后每3.8米加设构造柱。同时屋面板悬挑作为砖墙的压顶。镂空花砖是采用预混法3%钢纤维含量制作而成的GRC砖,有两个型号组合形成立面花纹。花砖墙或者以双墙独立成为院墙,或者和玻璃或者和实墙形成一组连续150米长光影变化的界面来包裹独白美术馆。
To keep the 5m high flower wall safe as well as unfolded continuously, it was necessary to add structural columns every 3.8m behind the flower wall. At the same time the roof panels are overhanging as the compression roof of the brick wall. The intricate flower brick is a GRC brick made of 3% steel fiber content using the premixed method, and there are two modules combined to form the fa?ade pattern. The brick wall either runs double to frame a courtyard, or interfaces with glass or solid walls to forms a continuous 150-meter-long corridor to wrap around the Monologue Museum.

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

一个不寐的人 
A Sleepless Man

我把单墙一分为二形成的类似墨线中的飞白作为藏在走廊背景墙后面的茶室。这是一个私密沉默的空间。一个藏着心思的角落。我沿着视线高度开了一条长长的窗子。于是六君子便如画卷徐徐展现出来。“相看两不语,俄而已忘机。”
I divided a single wall in two to form a tearoom hidden behind the back wall of the corridor, just like the white gap we leave between the brushstrokes. It is an intimate and silent space, a corner where we hide our thoughts. I opened a long horizontal window along the height of the sight line to frame the sight as a scroll, where the six gentlemen were revealed. “Staring at each other while silent fell, remaining speechless only time can tell.”

?CreatAR Images
?CreatAR Images

独 处 
Solitude

在度假胜地,是各种嘈嘈杂杂的欢快的欲望。有时未免让人觉得太热闹了。要静静。张晓岩总之所以把美术馆取名独白。大概就是想在热闹的海洋中创造一个可以让人独处并独白的小岛。它是我们的一个人的乐园。而大海就在不远处。
There are all kinds of little but cheerful desire in the resorts. Sometimes it could even be too noisy. We need to be quiet. The reason why Xiaoyan Zhang named the art museum Monologue is probably his ambition to create an island in the middle of the bustling sea where people can be alone and solitary. It is our one-person paradise. And the sea is somewhere nearby.

@HeydenLau
“春之海——          
终日,悠缓地    
起伏伏起“    
-与谢芜村          

项目图纸 
Drawings

总平面图
  建筑轴测
  炸开轴测图
  平面图
  立面图

艺术长廊_剖面图
  瑜伽室_剖面图
  舞蹈室_剖面图
  景观_剖面图

跌水_节点图

花砖分析图

花砖墙压顶_节点图

项目名称:独白美术馆

全部回复(0 )

只看楼主 我来说两句抢沙发
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

公共建筑设计

返回版块

51.15 万条内容 · 429 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

天坛的秘密你知道几个?

来源:1049说走就走 天坛 敬天祭天之 “高”“圆”“清” 天坛始建于明永乐十八年(公元1420年),是我国现存最大的祭天建筑群,也是惟一完整保存下来的皇家祭坛。 凭着“高、圆、清 ” 三大建筑特色,天坛具有着崇高、祥和、清朗的独特意境。

回帖成功

经验值 +10