土木在线论坛 \ 园林景观 \ 景观规划设计 \ 《请将你的翅膀借给我》艺术装置

《请将你的翅膀借给我》艺术装置

发布于:2022-05-30 11:38:30 来自:园林景观/景观规划设计 [复制转发]

蝴蝶经常成为诗人的主题,它是许多事物的化身:如美丽、自由和生活。它具有唤起愈合和希望的能力,常以重生和焕新的形象出现。受这种带翅膀的生物的启发,团队制作了 “请你将翅膀借给我”,该艺术品受汤姆森医院委托。装置是一件雕塑作品,在当患者和访客踏入医院的中庭时迎接他们。

The butterfly has often been the subject of poets to mean multiple things; beauty, freedom, & life for example. It has the image to conjure up transformative healing and hope, rebirth and renewal. Inspired by the small winged creature, “Lend me your wings, I pray” is an artwork commissioned for Thomson’s hospital. A sculptural piece that greets patients and visitors as they step into the airy atrium of the hospital.

雕塑的灵感来自蝴蝶透明翅膀上的微小纳米结构,使人联想起蝴蝶的扇动翅膀的景象。多样的动作组合成一个有节奏的形式。作品的彩虹色彩灵感来源于蝴蝶翅膀上的多光谱色,这些颜色由翅膀鳞片上的光子纳米结构产生,它的亮度和颜色会随周围环境而变化。

Inspired by tiny nanostructures on transparent butterfly wings, the sculpture evokes a butterfly’s rapid wing movement. Multiple motions coalesce into a rhythmic pattern. The iridescent colour of the piece owes itself to the multi-spectral colours found on butterfly wings, arising from photonic-nanostructures on their scales. Its brightness and colour-changing with the surrounding environment.

同样地,装置的颜色也会根据照明氛围和在空间中移动时的视角而变化。“请你将翅膀借给我”是旨在为来访者与病人带来惊艳感,更重要的是,为他们带去梦想与希望。

Similarly the artwork shifts in colour depending on the lighting ambiance and the angle of view when one moves through the space.  “Lend me your wings, I pray” is an invitation to wonder, and more importantly to dream and hope, for visitors and patients alike.

全部回复(0 )

只看楼主 我来说两句抢沙发

景观规划设计

返回版块

25.03 万条内容 · 267 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

风景园林真不错

风景园林甲级设计院,有感兴趣的嘛

回帖成功

经验值 +10