土木在线论坛 \ 建筑设计 \ 公共建筑设计 \ 日本建筑大师安藤忠雄设计——广东顺德“和美术馆”

日本建筑大师安藤忠雄设计——广东顺德“和美术馆”

发布于:2020-09-28 09:25:28 来自:建筑设计/公共建筑设计 [复制转发]

由日本建筑大师安藤忠雄设计的“和美术馆”(HEM)将于2020年10月1日对公众开放。该建筑位于中国广东顺德,现已开幕。

新博物馆以其创始人何剑锋的名字命名。然而,“he”也有着如和谐、平衡、好运和团结等多重含义,所有这些都反映了建筑设计和空间的特征。

the ‘he art museum’ (HEM), designed by japanese architect tadao ando, will open to the public on october 1, 2020. located in shunde, in china’s guangdong province, the building is now complete ahead of its inauguration. the new museum takes its name from its founder, he jianfeng. however, the word ‘he’ carries multiple meanings, including harmony, balance, fortune, and union, all of which informed the design and spatial character of the architecture.

由安藤忠雄设计的美术馆将收藏500多件艺术品,从书画到摄影和雕塑,应有尽有。HEM创始人何剑锋说,我对HEM的愿景是把艺术和文化带给我的家乡——中国珠江三角洲顺德的人民,以及对我们的遗产和文化感兴趣的国际游客。“我希望美术馆能够为国家大湾区发展规划中所设想的文化活动做出贡献。

the ando-designed museum will be home to an art collection that consists of more than 500 works ranging from painting and calligraphy to photography and sculpture. ‘my vision for HEM is to bring art and culture to the people of my hometown of shunde, the pearl river delta, china, and international visitors who are curious about our heritage and culture,’ says he jianfeng, founder of HEM. ‘I hope the museum can contribute to cultural initiatives that the country’s greater bay area development plan envisions.’

HEM的内部空间以“双螺旋”楼梯为特点,楼梯攀升至四层,并从上方的天窗沐浴在自然光中。

此灵感来自岭南当地的建筑,它还利用了天窗,以及中国古代的宇宙哲学认为天空是圆而神圣的。

上方的光线渗透到内部和展览区的深处,形成了连接外界的舒适空间。

HEM’s interior is characterized by a ‘double-helix’ pair of staircases, which climb to the fourth floor and are bathed in natural light from a skylight above. this feature is inspired by the local architecture of lingnan, which also makes use of rooflights, and ancient chinese cosmology and philosophy that believed the sky was round and divine. the light from above permeates deep into the plan and exhibition areas, resulting in comfortable spaces that connect to the outside world.

安藤忠雄的设计形成了由简单的圆形和方形构成的建筑形体,而中心便是圆筒状5层挑空的空间。

双重螺旋楼梯盘旋而下,形成中央圆形空间。“这种动态呈现了只有双螺旋设计才能实现的丰富空间层次。”同时,夏季时,外部亲水装置用作冷却设备,并体现了美术馆全年的建筑风格。

circles and elliptical forms are found throughout ando’s design, with the building comprising four circular floor plans that increase in size as they ascend. ‘the double-helix staircase and the courtyard correspond to the overlapping circles,’ comments tadao ando. ‘this dynamic presents the rich layers of the spaces that can only be achieved by the dual-spiral design.’ meanwhile, an external body of water works as a cooling device in summer and reflects the museum’s architecture year-round. 

“我想创造一个美术馆,它能够将中国南方绵延数千年、丰富多样的文化和孕育岭南建筑的事物综合起来。”安藤继续说道。 

我将‘HEM’构想为一个针对岭南所有艺术性和区域性的风俗,气候,景观以及文明的充满活力的中心锚点。

我希望HEM不仅可以在顺德,而且可以在整个大中华地区成为岭南文化的心脏。

我期待看到艺术品和活动激活这座建筑,并以高品质的空间和艺术品激发令人发指的思想。’

I wanted to create a museum that can synthesize southern china’s rich diverse cultures that stretches many millennia and the influences that birthed lingnan architecture,’ ando continues. ‘I imagined HEM as an energetic central anchor point to all the artistic and regional custom, climate, landscape and civilization in lingnan. I hope HEM can become the heart of lingnan culture, not just in shunde but the whole greater china. I look forward to seeing the artworks and programs activate the building, stimulating provoking thoughts with high quality spaces and art.’

和美术馆开馆展以“世间风物”为主题,包括主题展和馆藏展两部分。

开馆展由和美术馆馆长何剑锋担任展览主席,冯博一担任主策展人,胡斌、王晓松、刘钢、邵舒任策展人。

该展览将在二层和三层举行,当“世间风物”的自然属性延伸到生产、消费和生态、环保时,展览所涉及到的人类文明在自然规律的境遇等问题。

the museum will open with an exhibition titled ‘from the mundane world’, which has been curated by independent art curator and critic feng boyi along with hu bin, wang xiaosong, liu gang, and shao shu. the exhibition, which will be on view on the second and third floors, extends the original attributes of ‘worldly scenery’ to production, consumption, ecology, environment, examining the situation of human civilization in the laws of nature. 

建筑师:安藤忠雄

地点:广东 顺德

• 搬砖没法抱你

有这么一些压力的感觉在,感觉这种风格的都有这毛病

2020-09-28 21:15:28

回复 举报
    赞同0
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

公共建筑设计

返回版块

51.15 万条内容 · 429 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

三胜车渡服务站

穿城而过的长江、嘉陵江既造就了重庆“山水相依”的独特城市格局和地理景观,也给城市交通带来了诸多不便。在人力、技术和资金相对匮乏的岁月里,车渡成为往返于城市各区重要的车辆交通工具和物质输送通道。然而,近几十年来随着一座座跨江大桥的建立,车渡这一传统交通载体的职能日渐式微,重庆以往运营的15个车渡码头已逐渐停运。往返于三胜、水土两地之间的三土渡口成为重庆主城区唯一在航的公益性车渡渡口。

回帖成功

经验值 +10